Do you feel shame from being abused, raped, or having another horrible act committed against you? Or do you feel shame/guilt because of sin you have committed?
However big or small your shame, you might ask if Allah loves you. Will Allah accept a sinful and broken woman like you? Thank God, there is one person who accepts every woman.
Your Experience with Shame
Maybe because of culture or religion, you feel you must hide your shame and brokenness. Maybe you are terrified of being punished by Allah or by someone else. This leaves you feeling far from Allah.
You’re welcome to share your experience with us. We guarantee your privacy and anonymity.
Isa Al-Masih Accepts Every Woman
There is one person that accepts every woman no matter how sinful or shameful they feel: Isa Al-Masih. Here are just a few examples:
- The Pharisees and teachers of the law brought a woman caught in adultery to Isa to stone her. But Isa Al-Masih said, “Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her” (Injil, John 8:7). Isa didn’t punish her but helped her and commanded that she go sin no more.
- A woman who suffered from bleeding for twelve years couldn’t be healed by anyone. One day she touched Isa’s robe and was instantly healed. Isa Al-Masih said, “Daughter, your faith has healed you. Go in peace” (Injil, Luke 8:48).
- One day Isa was eating with others. “A woman in that town who lived a sinful life . . . came there with an alabaster jar of perfume . . . she began to wet his feet with her tears. Then she wiped them with her hair, kissed them and poured perfume on them. Then Jesus said to her, ‘Your sins are forgiven’” (Injil, Luke 7:37-38, 48).
- A woman had had five husbands and was with a man who was not her husband. She felt great shame. Isa Al-Masih was respectful towards her, and through her many believed in Isa.
Come to Isa Al-Masih–The Loving One
If you are feeling guilt or shame like any of the women above, come to Isa Al-Masih. He has promised to love and accept you if you come to Him in faith.
Isa Al-Masih already demonstrated His ability to heal the sick physically, emotionally, and spiritually. Isa loves you so much He sacrificed Himself to bring you restoration here on earth and to allow you to live with Him in heaven.
If you believe in Isa Al-Masih, you no longer need to wonder if Allah accepts a broken and sinful woman because He has promised to heal you. Please email us if you want to experience healing from Isa Al-Masih.
SOME QUESTIONS FOR THE COMMENT SECTION BELOW
We encourage our readers to comment on the article above. Comments that don’t directly relate to the topic will be removed. Please start a dialogue with us by focusing on one of the following questions:
- Do you feel guilt or shame because of sin or mistreatment? Do you have anyone with whom you can share that? If not, you may share your story with us.
- How do you think Isa Al-Masih treated women who were sick or full of sin? Is there a better example to follow than Isa? Please explain!
- What have you tried to heal your broken heart or heart that is full of sin? Are you willing to ask Isa Al-Masih to heal your heart?
[We invite you to visit us at https://www.isaandislam.com/way-of-salvation to learn more about God’s gift of Salvation. God loves you and waits to hear from you. Jesus clearly said, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me” (Injil, John 14:6). For a deeper understanding of Jesus, we suggest you subscribe to “Isa, Islam, and Al-Fatiha” at this link.]