Sin is like someone who fell into a deep hole. He tried everything he could to get out of the hole. He cried out and hoped that someone who saw him would help him.
One passer-by suggested he meditate to clear his mind. Another told him the hole was just an illusion so he didn’t need to be worried. Yet another suggested he worship and obey five important rules. If he was faithful, hopefully he could get out of the hole.
The man in the hole followed every piece of advice from the people who stood up at the edge. But he still couldn’t get out of the hole. He lost all of his energy and almost died. At the last minute, another man arrived and showed him a way to get out of the hole. “He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear the Lord and put their trust in him” (Psalm 40:3).
To learn more, please watch the video below.
Dear Friends: We highly value all comments on our website. Yet we do have some guidelines:
1. No one may enter more than one comment at a time. Thus you may not fill multiple comment boxes.
2. Your comment should be directly related to the theme of the lead article.
3. It is best if you only put forward one or two questions at a time.
4. Use good English. If the comment is not clear, we may edit it.
5. Don’t use abbreviations.
6. Do not use capital letters to emphasize something.
7. Do not include any hyperlinks.
If you have extra questions, please email us at .