According to statistics, 80% of Indonesian young people are addicted and enslaved by pornography. How can you break this addiction? Most men want to have good character and morals, become successful, have self-respect, and eventually, get married and be good husbands and fathers. Struggles with pornography can make you doubt if you can reach these goals.
Some Muslims believe that being faithful in daily prayers and doing good deeds can help them beat pornography. But, just performing religious rituals won’t protect you from pornography. In fact, according to statistics, several of the top ten nations that access pornography the most are located in religious areas in the Middle East and Asia. But don’t get wrong, many Christians also struggle with pornography.
There is a holy verse that made a Christian who was enslaved by pornography repent. It is from the Injil, Romans 7:24, “I am wretched and miserable! Who can rescue me from this life, this body dominated by sin and death?” If you are enslaved by pornography, do you feel wretched and miserable because of it? The good news is that you can be free! You need a “Savior” who can break the chains of pornography!
There is hope and healing to quit pornography. Watch this video to find out several practical solutions to quit this addiction. Subscribe to our Youtube Channel if you want to watch more of our videos.
SOME QUESTIONS FOR THE COMMENT SECTION BELOW
- Why do so many people, including Muslims, struggle with addictions to pornography and other things?
- Do you have any addiction you want freedom from? Do you want to overcome your addiction? Share your story with us, we may be able to help you.
- Do you know that Allah loves every person even though we are addicted? If you are looking for a way out and want to respond to Allah’s love, there is hope and ways. Email us.
If you have a question regarding this article, please contact us by clicking this link.
[We invite you to visit us at https://www.isaandislam.com/way-of-salvation to learn more about God’s gift of Salvation. God loves you and waits to hear from you. Isa clearly said, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me” (Injil, John 14:6) For a deeper understanding of Isa, we suggest you subscribe to “Isa, Islam, and Al-Fatiha” at this link.]
RULES FOR COMMENTING
We reserve the right to edit or delete, in part or in whole, comments that contain words or phrases that are offensive, disrespectful, or aggressive in nature as well as comments that do not relate to the topic article. Furthermore, we reserve the right to edit comments to correct grammar or sentence structure to improve its readability.
1. Please use clear and unabbreviated language.
2. Please relate questions and comments to the article.
3. Please do not post more than two questions.
4. Please be polite and unaggressive.
5. Please use only English or give the English translation of non-English words.
6. Please use only one box.
7. Please do not use forms of emphasis such as capital letters, etc…