Do you worship Allah because of your religious teaching? Or do you worship Allah because you want to have a relationship with Him? It’s easy to feel distant and depressed when you are required to fulfill many rules.
Allah is a loving God. Allah wants to have a relationship with us, and He cares about our lives. We will no longer worship Allah out of fear of punishment, but because we desire to know Allah. Having a relationship with Allah will bring true joy and peace in our hearts.
Watch this video to see how a relationship with Allah can change our hearts. You can experience this peaceful and joyful heart too. Contact us to know how!
Want to watch more of our videos? Subscribe to our Youtube Channel!
SOME QUESTIONS FOR THE COMMENT SECTION BELOW
- Who/What is Allah to you?
- How do you think of your relationship with Allah?
- How do we see our relationship with Allah impact our lives?
[We invite you to visit us at https://www.isaandislam.com/way-of-salvation to learn more about God’s gift of Salvation. God loves you and waits to hear from you. Isa clearly said, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me” (Injil, John 14:6) For a deeper understanding of Isa, we suggest you subscribe to “Isa, Islam, and Al-Fatiha” at this link.]
RULES FOR COMMENTING
We reserve the right to edit or delete, in part or in whole, comments that contain words or phrases that are offensive, disrespectful, or aggressive in nature as well as comments that do not relate to the topic article. Furthermore, we reserve the right to edit comments to correct grammar or sentence structure to improve its readability.
1. Please use clear and unabbreviated language.
2. Please relate questions and comments to the article.
3. Please do not post more than two questions.
4. Please be polite and unaggressive.
5. Please use only English or give the English translation of non-English words.
6. Please use only one box.
7. Please do not use forms of emphasis such as capital letters, etc…