Everyone wants to live a quiet and happy life. However, there are many problems in life: financial struggles, difficulty finding work, diseases, family conflicts and so on. It’s easy for us to feel overwhelmed because there are so many problems in life. We often feel exhausted and lose hope!
You may remember some of Allah’s names during your despair. There is one name you should be sure to focus on during that time. That is Al-Wasi, which means “The All-Pervading One”, “The Vast.” Watch here to discover the true embodiment of Allah Al-Wasi. Because Allah’s mercy is beyond all measure! There is hope for Muslims that doesn’t depend on our efforts or good deeds. Allah will forgive the sins of everyone who follows the way that Allah provides.
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel if you want to watch more of our videos!
SOME QUESTIONS FOR THE COMMENT SECTION BELOW
- When life is going well, it’s easy to hope and trust God. What about when you are going through something painful? How do you deal with that kind of situation?
- How do you have hope when feeling overwhelmed with huge problems?
- Do you believe that Allah loves you and provides a Helper that is stronger than anything you will ever face? Email us.
[We invite you to visit us at https://www.isaandislam.com/way-of-salvation to learn more about God’s gift of Salvation. God loves you and waits to hear from you. Isa clearly said, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me” (Injil, John 14:6) For a deeper understanding of Isa, we suggest you subscribe to “Isa, Islam, and Al-Fatiha” at this link.]
RULES FOR COMMENTING
We reserve the right to edit or delete, in part or in whole, comments that contain words or phrases that are offensive, disrespectful, or aggressive in nature as well as comments that do not relate to the topic article. Furthermore, we reserve the right to edit comments to correct grammar or sentence structure to improve its readability.
1. Please use clear and unabbreviated language.
2. Please relate questions and comments to the article.
3. Please do not post more than two questions.
4. Please be polite and unaggressive.
5. Please use only English or give the English translation of non-English words.
6. Please use only one box.
7. Please do not use forms of emphasis such as capital letters, etc…