Allah is holy and Almighty! It’s impossible for Allah to have a biological child!
Those are both valid statements. Muslims and Christians both believe these things to be true. However, only by knowing Isa Al-Masih as the Son of God can one be close to Allah.
What do you think of the term “child of Jakarta” or “Arabia’s child”? Of course, Jakarta and Saudi Arabia did not give birth to children. Instead, it means a child who comes from that city or country.
The term “Son of God” is a figure of speech that has a very important meaning. This term shows the closeness of the relationship. It’s also an example for everyone, so they can draw close to Allah.
Do you want to have a close relationship with Allah? Want to know how? If you answered yes to either of those questions, watch this video to find out what the term Son of God really means.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel if you want to watch more of our videos!
Want to watch more of our videos? Subscribe to our Youtube Channel!
SOME QUESTIONS FOR THE COMMENT SECTION BELOW
- How do you describe your relationship with God?
- Why is the term “child” special?
- What do you think about the idea of us being the “children of Allah”? How would it affect your worship?
If you have a question regarding this article, please contact us by clicking this link.
[We invite you to visit us at https://www.isaandislam.com/way-of-salvation to learn more about God’s gift of Salvation. God loves you and waits to hear from you. Isa clearly said, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me” (Injil, John 14:6) For a deeper understanding of Isa, we suggest you subscribe to “Isa, Islam, and Al-Fatiha” at this link.]
God Is One (Not Three In One) says
34. That is Jesus, the son of Mary – the word of truth about which they are in dispute.
35. It is not [befitting] for Allah to take a son; exalted is He! When He decrees an affair, He only says to it, “Be,” and it is.
36. [Jesus said], “And indeed, Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. That is a straight path.”
37. Then the factions differed [concerning Jesus] from among them, so woe to those who disbelieved – from the scene of a tremendous Day.
38. How [clearly] they will hear and see the Day they come to Us, but the wrongdoers today are in clear error.
It’s written in the Quran that Jesus was sent as the guidance and the light for the righteous (Qs 5:46). Hence, Muslims are commanded to obey Jesus because He is the Straight Way and the Sign at the Judgement Day (Qs 43:61-63). Finally, anyone who rejects the Faith in Jesus will be severely punished (Qs 3:3-4).
“And in their footsteps We sent Jesus the son of Mary, confirming the Law that had come before him: We sent him the Gospel: therein was guidance and light, and confirmation of the Law that had come before him: a guidance and an admonition to those who fear Allah” (Qs 5:46).
“And (Jesus) shall be a Sign (for the coming of) the Hour (of Judgment): therefore have no doubt about the (Hour), but follow ye Me: this is a Straight Way. When Jesus came with Clear Signs, he said: “Now have I come to you with Wisdom, and in order to make clear to you some of the (points) on which ye dispute: therefore fear Allah and obey me”
“It is He Who sent down to thee (step by step), in truth, the Book, confirming what went before it; and He sent down the Law (of Moses) and the Gospel (of Jesus) before this, as a guide to mankind, and He sent down the criterion (of judgment between right and wrong). Then those who reject Faith in the Signs of Allah will suffer the severest penalty, and Allah is Exalted in Might, Lord of Retribution” (Qs 3:3-4).