According to the Quran, Allah told Muhammad to ask people who have read the scripture before him if he was in doubt. Why did Allah told this to Muhammad ? Who were the people who have read the scripture before Muhammad? Watch this video.
Want to watch more of our videos? Subscribe to our Youtube Channel!
SOME QUESTIONS FOR THE COMMENT SECTION BELOW
We encourage our readers to comment on the article above. Comments that don’t directly relate to the topic will be removed. Please start a dialogue with us by focusing on one of the following questions:
- What is the relationship between the command to believe in Allah’s Book for Muslims and study Allah’s revelations (Torah, Zabur, and Injeel)?
- Why can’t human worship guarantee him to go to heaven?
- Why is the only guarantee of salvation believing in Isa Al-Masih?
If you have a question regarding this article, please contact us by clicking this link.
[We invite you to visit us at https://www.isaandislam.com/way-of-salvation to learn more about God’s gift of Salvation. God loves you and waits to hear from you. Isa clearly said, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me” (Injil, John 14:6) For a deeper understanding of Isa, we suggest you subscribe to “Isa, Islam, and Al-Fatiha” at this link.]
RULES FOR COMMENTING
We reserve the right to edit or delete, in part or in whole, comments that contain words or phrases that are offensive, disrespectful, or aggressive in nature as well as comments that do not relate to the topic article. Furthermore, we reserve the right to edit comments to correct grammar or sentence structure to improve its readability.
1. Please use clear and unabbreviated language.
2. Please relate questions and comments to the article.
3. Please do not post more than two questions.
4. Please be polite and unaggressive.
5. Please use only English or give the English translation of non-English words.
6. Please use only one box.
7. Please do not use forms of emphasis such as capital letters, etc…