This video theme of Ahmad Soeparno’s Family is about “Discrimination at Work.” Some companies hire their workers based on factors such as a close relationship, or religious similarity, rather than based on the required skills. This is discrimination, but they don’t realize it.
Through this video series, we want to explain that not all religious people have good ethics. Many religious people also fall into sin, including corruption.
This whole video series is divided into four episodes. Make sure you don’t miss any!
[We invite you to visit us at https://www.isaandislam.com/way-of-salvation to learn more about God’s gift of Salvation. God loves you and waits to hear from you. Isa clearly said, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me” (Injil, John 14:6) For a deeper understanding of Isa, we suggest you subscribe to “Isa, Islam, and Al-Fatiha” at this link.]
SOME QUESTIONS FOR THE COMMENT SECTION BELOW
We encourage our readers to comment on the article above. Comments that don’t directly relate to the topic will be removed. Please start a dialogue with us by focusing on one of the following questions:
1. Do you agree with a discrimination attitude at work? Why or why not?
2. How should we respond to that attitude?
3. If a colleague doesn’t have the same religion as you, but is more skilled and loyal than another colleague who has the same religion as you, who would you promote? Why?
RULES FOR COMMENTING
We reserve the right to edit or delete, in part or in whole, comments that contain words or phrases that are offensive, disrespectful, or aggressive in nature as well as comments that do not relate to the topic article. Furthermore, we reserve the right to edit comments to correct grammar or sentence structure to improve its readability.
1. Please use clear and unabbreviated language.
2. Please relate questions and comments to the article.
3. Please do not post more than two questions.
4. Please be polite and unaggressive.
5. Please use only English or give the English translation of non-English words.
6. Please use only one box.
7. Please do not use forms of emphasis such as capital letters, etc…