Ever feel that you have all the worldly treasures and pleasures but still do not have peace? Ever feel that you have everything, but you’re afraid of death because you wonder what it will be like? Those are Rumi’s questions. He admits he’d been rebellious and might have looked scary on the outside, but no one knew that his heart was struggling with fear. Watch his story, and see how Rumi found forgiveness, peace, and a new beginning.
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel if you want to watch more of our videos!
SOME QUESTIONS FOR THE COMMENT SECTION BELOW
- How much time do you think you have left on this earth?
- What are you doing to prepare for life after death?
- How do you know that you are saved from your sins?
[We invite you to visit us at https://www.isaandislam.com/way-of-salvation to learn more about God’s gift of Salvation. God loves you and waits to hear from you. Isa clearly said, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me” (Injil, John 14:6) For a deeper understanding of Isa, we suggest you subscribe to “Isa, Islam, and Al-Fatiha” at this link.]
Iqra Toqeer says
Wealth and riches will not make a person happy. You cannot bring riches and wealth with you when you die, but you can bring faith in Christ with you.
1) I hope it will be soon during my A level or after A level.
2) I’m not sure.
3) I know that I am saved, even though I made mistakes, I asked God to forgive and try my best not to repeat it again.
1) Saved believers in Jesus Christ, dead and alive, will be raptured by Christ to meet Him in the clouds and be with him forever.
“For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.” (1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV)
2) Enoch was raptured alive because he believed God, lived by faith, and diligently seeked God.
“By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God. But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.”
(Hebrews 11:5-6 KJV)