Everyone who fasts for Ramadan wants to have a successful fast. What is the key to fasting successfully? Learn more through this video.
Want to watch more of our videos? Subscribe to our Youtube Channel!
SOME QUESTIONS FOR THE COMMENT SECTION BELOW
We encourage our readers to comment on the article above. Comments that don’t directly relate to the topic will be removed. Please start a dialogue with us by focusing on one of the following questions:
- What are most people’s motivations when they fast?
- What kind of fasting will be accepted by Allah?
- Isa Al-Masih gave us the best example of fasting. Do you agree? Why or why not?
If you have a question regarding this article, please contact us by clicking this link.
[We invite you to visit us at https://www.isaandislam.com/way-of-salvation to learn more about God’s gift of Salvation. God loves you and waits to hear from you. Isa clearly said, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me” (Injil, John 14:6) For a deeper understanding of Isa, we suggest you subscribe to “Isa, Islam, and Al-Fatiha” at this link.]
Just remember this:
1. I do not worship that which you worship
2. Nor do you worship That Which I worship
3. Nor will I worship that which you have been worshipping
4. Neither will you worship That Which I worship
5. To you your religion and to me my religion.
Thank you for your comment.
Our desire is for every person to worship the One True Allah. It is very important that the object of our worship is correct. If not, it will be in vain.
Is the Allah we worship the Creator of the World and all its contents? Is He a living Allah who loves us, speaks to us, hears us, is just, kind, forgiving, commands us to love Allah and our neighbours, does not cause us fear, and guarantees we will go to heaven to live with Him after we die? Allah with this criteria is worthy of worship.
The only way to live with Allah in Heaven after we die is through Isa Al-Masih. Whoever believes in Isa will be saved from hell.
1. People motivation to fasting is to be muttaqien.
2. The fasting that accepted by Allah is as how Rasullullah fast, Muhammad, peace be upon him gives the best examples.
3. Isa the Messiah of course give a good example of how fasting should be done. He is Rasul. He’s the messenger and servant of Allah, the only God, not born nor having child, nothing di Equal to Allah. However, Isa’s message, peace be upon him, is corrupted by people who follow him. He is an Aram and spoke Aramaic yet the only surviving scripture that now considered new testaments aren’t Aramaic but Latin.
Thank you for your comment.
Isa Al-Masih gave an example of the true way of fasting such as not seeking attention and not boasting when fasting, not relying on fasting for salvation to heaven because this is not the way.
What about the prophet Muhammad? What example of fasting did Muhammad give to Muslims?
We also want to look to the prophets for an example of how to live the best life. When we look at Isa’s life, we clearly see a perfect example to follow. He never sinned, taught about love, and help many people.
Fasting does not guarantee someone goes to heaven. Salvation cannot be earned. It is a gift from Allah.
The way to heaven is only through Isa. Isa said: “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” (The Gospel, Prophet John 14: 6). Isa guarantees the assurance of salvation from hell for his followers.