Everyone agrees that Allah is almighty and eternal, so He cannot die. But, why do Christians say that Allah die? Does Allah really die? What is the definition of death? Watch this video to learn more.
Want to watch more of our videos? Subscribe to our Youtube Channel!
SOME QUESTIONS FOR THE COMMENT SECTION BELOW
We encourage our readers to comment on the article above. Comments that don’t directly relate to the topic will be removed. Please start a dialogue with us by focusing on one of the following questions:
- Do you agree that when a person dies, he/she is actually still existing but in a new body?
- Isa Al-Masih, The Kalimatullah, who died on the cross also underwent a similar death process. He is in heaven now. So, is Allah dead?
- Isa Al-Masih died on the cross to wash away your sins, paving the way so you can have eternal life in Heaven. Would you follow Isa?
If you have a question regarding this article, please contact us by clicking this link.
[We invite you to visit us at https://www.isaandislam.com/way-of-salvation to learn more about God’s gift of Salvation. God loves you and waits to hear from you. Isa clearly said, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me” (Injil, John 14:6) For a deeper understanding of Isa, we suggest you subscribe to “Isa, Islam, and Al-Fatiha” at this link.]
RULES FOR COMMENTING
We reserve the right to edit or delete, in part or in whole, comments that contain words or phrases that are offensive, disrespectful, or aggressive in nature as well as comments that do not relate to the topic article. Furthermore, we reserve the right to edit comments to correct grammar or sentence structure to improve its readability.
1. Please use clear and unabbreviated language.
2. Please relate questions and comments to the article.
3. Please do not post more than two questions.
4. Please be polite and unaggressive.
5. Please use only English or give the English translation of non-English words.
6. Please use only one box.
7. Please do not use forms of emphasis such as capital letters, etc…