Can Christians really know Allah?
Muslims believe the way Christians worship Allah is incorrect and off-track! Muslims see that Christians wear shoes in church, sing, use musical instruments, have women and men sitting together, etc. There is a long list. Actually, in the Zabur (Psalms), Prophet David did the same thing as Christians do today. He used instruments and sang songs to Allah. When you worship, what do you think is the most important thing? Is it the condition of your heart or the style of your worship?
This video is called, “Muslims Point Out Flaws of Christian Worship.” The video captures some of the big questions Muslims have about how Christians worship Allah. The conversations help to point out what is the main goal in worshiping Allah and what we should focus on to know Allah better.
Want to watch more of our videos? Subscribe to our Youtube Channel!
SOME QUESTIONS FOR THE COMMENT SECTION BELOW
- What is your primary goal/focus when you worship?
- When you see differences in how others worship, do you see them as flaws or do you see them as something to learn from? Please explain.
- Do you think interfaith discussions like in the video is important to do? What do you like to discuss if you have the opportunity to have an interfaith discussion?
If you have a question regarding this article, please contact us by clicking this link.
[We invite you to visit us at https://www.isaandislam.com/way-of-salvation to learn more about God’s gift of Salvation. God loves you and waits to hear from you. Isa clearly said, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me” (Injil, John 14:6) For a deeper understanding of Isa, we suggest you subscribe to “Isa, Islam, and Al-Fatiha” at this link.]
RULES FOR COMMENTING
We reserve the right to edit or delete, in part or in whole, comments that contain words or phrases that are offensive, disrespectful, or aggressive in nature as well as comments that do not relate to the topic article. Furthermore, we reserve the right to edit comments to correct grammar or sentence structure to improve its readability.
1. Please use clear and unabbreviated language.
2. Please relate questions and comments to the article.
3. Please do not post more than two questions.
4. Please be polite and unaggressive.
5. Please use only English or give the English translation of non-English words.
6. Please use only one box.
7. Please do not use forms of emphasis such as capital letters, etc…