In this video series, we consider who the most important women are in Islamic history. Many Muslims would name Aminah bin Wahb, Muhammad’s mother, or Aisha, Muhammad’s favorite wife. But Aminah did not have much influence on the prophet, as she died while he was still a baby.
Although Aisha was Muhammad’s most beloved wife, there is much debate about this marriage, because he married her when she was still a child. Fatimah was also important. She was Muhammad’s favorite daughter. Muhammad did not allow her husband to take other wives. It seems that Muhammad realized that polygamy was not a good idea, at least not for everyone!
[We invite you to visit us at https://www.isaandislam.com/way-of-salvation to learn more about God’s gift of Salvation. God loves you and waits to hear from you. Isa clearly said, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me” (Injil, John 14:6) For a deeper understanding of Isa, we suggest you subscribe to “Isa, Islam, and Al-Fatiha” at this link.]
SOME QUESTIONS FOR THE COMMENT SECTION BELOW
We encourage our readers to comment on the article above. Comments that don’t directly relate to the topic will be removed. Please start a dialogue with us by focusing on one of the following questions:
1. After viewing the video, according to you, why did God choose Siti Maryam as a the most honored woman among all women in the world?
2. Why didn’t God choose the mother of the prophet Muhammad as the most honored woman, even though Islam teaches she had given birth last prophet?
3. Is there any other women who deserves honor as Allah has preferred Siti Maryam? Identify and explain why!
RULES FOR COMMENTING
We reserve the right to edit or delete, in part or in whole, comments that contain words or phrases that are offensive, disrespectful, or aggressive in nature as well as comments that do not relate to the topic article. Furthermore, we reserve the right to edit comments to correct grammar or sentence structure to improve its readability.
1. Please use clear and unabbreviated language.
2. Please relate questions and comments to the article.
3. Please do not post more than two questions.
4. Please be polite and unaggressive.
5. Please use only English or give the English translation of non-English words.
6. Please use only one box.
7. Please do not use forms of emphasis such as capital letters, etc…