This is the second video about the important women in Islam. Khadijah Bint Khawaylid is often considered the most important woman in Islam. She was Muhammad’s first wife, and was the one who convinced him that he was a prophet. While he was married to Khadijah, Muhammad did not have any other wives.
[We invite you to visit us at https://www.isaandislam.com/way-of-salvation to learn more about God’s gift of Salvation. God loves you and waits to hear from you. Isa clearly said, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me” (Injil, John 14:6). For a deeper understanding of Isa, we suggest you subscribe to “Isa, Islam, and Al-Fatiha” at this link.]
SOME QUESTIONS FOR THE COMMENT SECTION BELOW
We encourage our readers to comment on the article above. Comments that don’t directly relate to the topic will be removed. Please start a dialogue with us by focusing on one of the following questions:
1. After watching this video, why do you think God chose Siti Maryam above all other women in the world?
2. Why didn’t he choose Muhammad’s mother, since according to Muslims, Allah is the last prophet?
3. Are there any other women who deserve to be honored the way Siti Maryam was? If so, who are they, and why should they be honored?
RULES FOR COMMENTING
We reserve the right to edit or delete, in part or in whole, comments that contain words or phrases that are offensive, disrespectful, or aggressive in nature as well as comments that do not relate to the topic article. Furthermore, we reserve the right to edit comments to correct grammar or sentence structure to improve its readability.
1. Please use clear and unabbreviated language.
2. Please relate questions and comments to the article.
3. Please do not post more than two questions.
4. Please be polite and unaggressive.
5. Please use only English or give the English translation of non-English words.
6. Please use only one box.
7. Please do not use forms of emphasis such as capital letters, etc…