It would be incredibly sad to hardly feel loved by your own family. It would be even worse if a daughter had to grow up with an abusive father. Those experiences would greatly affect how she feels towards men and especially toward Allah.
This video tells the faith journey of an Iranian Muslim woman who grew up with an aggressive and abusive father. What she experienced growing up made her afraid of men. She even prayed and asked Allah to end her life.
Allah had mercy on her. A good friend introduced her to Isa Al-Masih. With the help of other followers of Isa, she changed her perspective. Allah healed her trauma, and she was able to forgive her father. Allah’s love now fills her heart, which brings her great joy.
Have you had a similar experience and long to experience Allah’s true love? Watch this video to find out how you can bring true joy into your life.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel if you want to watch more of our videos!
Want to watch more of our videos? Subscribe to our Youtube Channel!
SOME QUESTIONS FOR THE COMMENT SECTION BELOW
- What is your image of a father like?
- After watching the video, what do you think about the idea of calling Allah Father?
- Have you ever experienced true love? What does true love look like to you?
If you have a question regarding this article, please contact us by clicking this link.
[We invite you to visit us at https://www.isaandislam.com/way-of-salvation to learn more about God’s gift of Salvation. God loves you and waits to hear from you. Isa clearly said, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me” (Injil, John 14:6) For a deeper understanding of Isa, we suggest you subscribe to “Isa, Islam, and Al-Fatiha” at this link.]
RULES FOR COMMENTING
We reserve the right to edit or delete, in part or in whole, comments that contain words or phrases that are offensive, disrespectful, or aggressive in nature as well as comments that do not relate to the topic article. Furthermore, we reserve the right to edit comments to correct grammar or sentence structure to improve its readability.
1. Please use clear and unabbreviated language.
2. Please relate questions and comments to the article.
3. Please do not post more than two questions.
4. Please be polite and unaggressive.
5. Please use only English or give the English translation of non-English words.
6. Please use only one box.
7. Please do not use forms of emphasis such as capital letters, etc…