Every prophet is unique, but none of the prophets has a remarkable birth story like Isa. More than 2 billion people around the world celebrate his birth every year.
Maybe you have heard the story of His birth briefly in the Quran. However, you can only find the complete story of His birth in the Gospels. This video shares the story of Prophet Isa’s birth from the Gospels. Isa Al-Masih’s birth is simple and humble, yet so wonderful and special.
This short video also explains why so many people in the world celebrate His birth and why it is important for you to also know and celebrate the ‘Good News’!!
Want to watch more of our videos? Subscribe to our Youtube Channel!
SOME QUESTIONS FOR THE COMMENT SECTION BELOW
- Why is Maryam so prominent in the Quran? Do you think it’s because of Isa? Please share.
- After watching the video, do you think Isa Al-Masih’s birth is worthy of celebration? Please explain.
- Please share what you learned about Isa or His birth story from the video.
If you have a question regarding this article, please contact us by clicking this link.
[We invite you to visit us at https://www.isaandislam.com/way-of-salvation to learn more about God’s gift of Salvation. God loves you and waits to hear from you. Isa clearly said, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me” (Injil, John 14:6) For a deeper understanding of Isa, we suggest you subscribe to “Isa, Islam, and Al-Fatiha” at this link.]
RULES FOR COMMENTING
We reserve the right to edit or delete, in part or in whole, comments that contain words or phrases that are offensive, disrespectful, or aggressive in nature as well as comments that do not relate to the topic article. Furthermore, we reserve the right to edit comments to correct grammar or sentence structure to improve its readability.
1. Please use clear and unabbreviated language.
2. Please relate questions and comments to the article.
3. Please do not post more than two questions.
4. Please be polite and unaggressive.
5. Please use only English or give the English translation of non-English words.
6. Please use only one box.
7. Please do not use forms of emphasis such as capital letters, etc…