When you fast, you obviously can’t eat or drink anything. We also need to resist every temptation. There are many things that can nullify a Muslim’s fasting. Are you certain your fasting this Ramadan will be successful when there are so many things that can invalidate it?
But there is an even greater question: even if someone is somehow capable of fasting perfectly, does that guarantee them heaven? Unfortunately, it doesn’t. We humans are full of sins and weaknesses.
We are saved not because of perfect fasting, but because of Allah’s expression of love through Isa Al-Masih. Watch this video to know how to receive Allah’s mercy. You don’t need to be afraid even though you have sinned!
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel if you want to watch more of our videos!
Want to watch more of our videos? Subscribe to our Youtube Channel!
SOME QUESTIONS FOR THE COMMENT SECTION BELOW
- What is your biggest challenge in fasting?
- How can you make up for your fasting being nullified?
- Do you want to remove any fear of hell and receive assurance of heaven? Please message us.
If you have a question regarding this article, please contact us by clicking this link.
[We invite you to visit us at https://www.isaandislam.com/way-of-salvation to learn more about God’s gift of Salvation. God loves you and waits to hear from you. Isa clearly said, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me” (Injil, John 14:6) For a deeper understanding of Isa, we suggest you subscribe to “Isa, Islam, and Al-Fatiha” at this link.]
RULES FOR COMMENTING
We reserve the right to edit or delete, in part or in whole, comments that contain words or phrases that are offensive, disrespectful, or aggressive in nature as well as comments that do not relate to the topic article. Furthermore, we reserve the right to edit comments to correct grammar or sentence structure to improve its readability.
1. Please use clear and unabbreviated language.
2. Please relate questions and comments to the article.
3. Please do not post more than two questions.
4. Please be polite and unaggressive.
5. Please use only English or give the English translation of non-English words.
6. Please use only one box.
7. Please do not use forms of emphasis such as capital letters, etc…