This video is the continuation of the previous video, “Why Do You Fast? Episode Two.”
Islam teaches that the goal of fasting is to become God-fearing, control themselves to not sin, be able to deal with hunger and thirst, and, not give in to temptation. What is the right way to fast before God? This video answers that question.
This video series of “Why Do You Fast?” is divided into four episodes. To watch the previous episode, click here. Make sure you don’t miss any!
[We invite you to visit us at https://www.isaandislam.com/way-of-salvation to learn more about God’s gift of Salvation. God loves you and waits to hear from you. Isa clearly said, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me”
(Injil, John 14:6). For a deeper understanding of Isa, we suggest you subscribe to “Isa, Islam, and Al-Fatiha” at this link.]
SOME QUESTIONS FOR THE COMMENT SECTION BELOW
We encourage our readers to comment on the article above. Comments that don’t directly relate to the topic will be removed. Please start a dialogue with us by focusing on one of the following questions:
1. How can we fast rightly before God?
2. Does fasting help you receive salvation?
3. What’s the true goal of fasting?
If you have a question regarding this article, please contact us by clicking this link.
RULES FOR COMMENTING
We reserve the right to edit or delete, in part or in whole, comments that contain words or phrases that are offensive, disrespectful, or aggressive in nature as well as comments that do not relate to the topic article. Furthermore, we reserve the right to edit comments to correct grammar or sentence structure to improve its readability.
1. Please use clear and unabbreviated language.
2. Please relate questions and comments to the article.
3. Please do not post more than two questions.
4. Please be polite and unaggressive.
5. Please use only English or give the English translation of non-English words.
6. Please use only one box.
7. Please do not use forms of emphasis such as capital letters, etc…